Thanks for the nice comments on my last posting, I thought it was going to be a boring post about brown cardboard... ;) I liked the tips to use the inside of cardboard for stamping on fabric!
This time my post is about something completely different
If you have followed me for some time, you might know that my family lives all over the place
my daughter lives in London and my son in NYC, my husband in Chile and I travel between Holland and Chile
This post is about my son Romke
Together with his girlfriend Romke has launched a Kickstarter project to raise funds to get his book about American photography published, a so called crowd funding project.
Everyone who supports him, gets something in return depending on the amount
Romke and Grace have one more week to raise sufficient funds, otherwise their dream will fall apart.
If you are interested and like to share in this project please klick on the following link
- Kies een van de mogelijkheden uit die je zou willen ontvangen
- Maak een account aan bij Kickstarter zodat Romke je kan bereiken via email
- Alleen als het project volledig wordt gesponsord, wordt jouw 'pledge' via Amazon.com geïnd
- Choose one of the options you would like to receive in return
- Open an Kickstarter account so Romke will be able to contact you
- Only when the project is fully funded, your pledge will be paid through Amazon